How to restore a backup using Plesk?
1. Log into Plesk
2. Click on Domains
3. Click on Manage Domain or Manage Hosting
4. Click on Websites & Domains
5. Click on Backup Manager
6. Select the existing backup you wish to restore from the list of backups in your Server Repository or Personal FTP Repository.
7. Select the items within the backup that you wish to restore.
8. Click Restore to restore from your selected backup.
If you want us to take a backup of your shared account you need to sign up our “Add on service-backup” while ordering the service. If you have not availed the service while ordering you can place a ticket to our support department and ask for the service.
Was this answer helpful?
A "Backup/Restore" feature is included in cPanel/Plesk with each hosting plan and you can use...
In order to create a backup of your home directory, You need to follow the below mentioned...
Create a MySQL Database BackupTo create a backup of your MySQL Database:1. Log into cPanel.2. In...
CREATING AN INSTANT BACKUPWith an instant backup, you can create an immediate backup of your...